I KNEW IT

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I can imagine your disappointment. During those months waiting for Bea to be born; it was as though I was having the baby.

Perhaps there is a reason for this? Maybe you are meant to meet and home another pup who needs you and your family more?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So sorry for this let down. I hope you do find a pup to bring home soon. He will be one very lucky pup indeed!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Thank you all for your help and kind words.
She never would send me anything to sign after I sent the deposit. She said she was sick once..then that her printer broke and that I could sign it when I picked up the puppy. I think she just didn't want me into contract after she realized her daughter wanted it.
SHe sent me an email back saying she had never withheld a puppy from anyone, but since I wanted it back she'd be sending my deposit back. I had said in the email that if I didnt recieve it by a certain date my lawyer would be in touch.

Is there anywhere that I can write reviews about her..like a breeders website..? Anyone know of anything like that? I'd really like to get the word out about this lady.

I was referring to @AubreysMom (is that name right?) as the other who lived in AL. I think this lady doesnt live far from you..

Yep, that's me. Please PM me the name and information so I do not use this woman too! I am so sorry she did this to you. I know your family must be heartbroken.

May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
I'm so sorry you're going through this. With our first bulldog, we did everything wrong when buying her. This time around, we researched so much and the Bulldog Club of America referred us to a breeder that I cannot say enough good things about. I'd highly recommend looking up breeders in your area via the Bulldog Club of America website.

OP
Totoro

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
I would, but although she isn't listed on their site-she claims she is a member of the BCA. I am thinking of filing a complaint with them and AKC. I have already filed on one ripoffreport.com.

It might not do any good at all-but it made me feel a little better. =)

I dont think I will trust anyone to send in a deposit again. We ended up paying more-but mommy did alot of seraching within a few hours and came across one today that was only an hour away and brought her home. I couldnt tell my daughter that the other had been cancelled. My heart is broken over it but hers doesn't have to be.

On a happier note- we got one! 10weeks old and a girl =) My daughter is in love with her. They've been playing all day and now both are taking a nap.
Pictures to come soon!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I would, but although she isn't listed on their site-she claims she is a member of the BCA. I am thinking of filing a complaint with them and AKC. I have already filed on one ripoffreport.com.

It might not do any good at all-but it made me feel a little better. =)

I dont think I will trust anyone to send in a deposit again. We ended up paying more-but mommy did alot of seraching within a few hours and came across one today that was only an hour away and brought her home. I couldnt tell my daughter that the other had been cancelled. My heart is broken over it but hers doesn't have to be.

On a happier note- we got one! 10weeks old and a girl =) My daughter is in love with her. They've been playing all day and now both are taking a nap.
Pictures to come soon!

Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing your new baby! :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow, talk about late to thuds one. Was going to say how sorry I am but dang, I think you found who you were supposed to end up with after all. so frustrating tho that so many hearts have to break with these bad breeders. Can't wait to see the pics. I am sure they r already here too and I haven't gotten to them. :lol:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.