28 pounds to small???

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw he looks fine to me. they do come in all sizes. sarah is 5 and 46 pounds at her last weigh in. cant see any ribs so i think hes ok.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
He sure is a cutie! I think he's perfect. Unless you start seeing his ribs poking out, I wouldn't worry. He is just a fit pup for now.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
wow, do they do all their growing in the first year??

I am a first time bullymom, but I have read that bullies are slower growers than most breeds and will continue to grow up to a year and a half old.

[MENTION=4165]mdawson808[/MENTION]
Your guy looks perfectly good size to me. I've been following this site daily since joining. One thing that I have noticed about the bulldog breed is that they come in all sizes and colorings and all of them are perfectly normal. As one post has already mentioned, the smaller size has lots of advantages for you. My guy is 6 months and 35 lbs...it's all I can do to get him in and out of the bathtub, the car, the bed,,etc.....I would be perfectly happy if he would stop growing now, but I don't see that happening ;) Enjoy your guy! He's a cutie and looks like a lot of fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
He is purfect! They def come in all different sizes! They also grow differently! Some grow height first and then chest head or vice versa!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.