How can I get my Bulldog to Play .. ?

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I forgot to mention; BUBBLES! Bea has an insane prey drive so she LOVES this game. Bo doesn't have a koo koo prey drive --- but even he gets into it from time to time, as pictured in this feature film that was NOT produced by @Vince00 (sadly!)

http://youtu.be/7km3TVXxHI0

Great video, I don't know what Kain will be like when he gets older... If I here him raise his breathing to even a slight amount close to that I run him to the house to rest lol. I will need to figure out what a full grown bully sounds like when OK and when getting pushed too hard :)

Thanks for the video, love seing other peoples dogs.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Great video, I don't know what Kain will be like when he gets older... If I here him raise his breathing to even a slight amount close to that I run him to the house to rest lol. I will need to figure out what a full grown bully sounds like when OK and when getting pushed too hard :)

Thanks for the video, love seing other peoples dogs.

I think they sound a LOT different all grown up. Bea huffs and puffs on the shortest walks - so we just take lots of breaks. Bo learns a bit of patience in the meantime because what he wants to do is GO GO GO! Bea doesn't always want to go for a walk, but she ALWAYS wants to play with bubbles so I take them with us on walks and we have bubble sessions at the park too.

Members online

No members online now.