Well you got one......

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea was six months old when I completed the paperwork for a rescue. When Bea turned 11 months, Bo came home to live with us; a puppy - which is unheard of in rescue. They are about a year apart and a absolute light of my life. (Don't tell my daughter)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
The one I am adopting is a sweet girl named splat

WoooHooo Tom..... SPLAT!!! haha,,, gotta :<3: it!

One bully at a time for us.... I'm thinking of renting her out a few days a week because one has more than enough love to give to more than one family... :laugh:

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Is anyone single (or has a spouse that travels and you work also) with two or more bullies? I want to foster or adopt another one, but my husband will be traveling for work soon and only home on the weekends. Is it much harder to deal with two?

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I am a first time bull owner, have wanter one FOREVER :begging:. Our 17 year old lab/retriever mix had to be put down this past February and I wouldn't have wanted her to have to deal with another dog let alone a puppy in her older age, she had the peace and full love and attention from us that she deserved.

But, I got Otis in March which wasn't long after because I had dreamed about him for so long, even had his name picked out long before I met him.

I almost bought his sister at the same time but my husband would have killed me :nonono:. So for now I'll be happy with my new little love and maybe sometime in the future we can add to our family - another EB would be my request - but you know how it goes with marriage, gotta compromise....so we shall see.

Members online

No members online now.