Bulldogs and Kids

OP
XxDuhItsPinkxX

XxDuhItsPinkxX

Apr 30, 2012
Reading, Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock
Bulldogs energy levels can be all over the place. I've seen super hyper ones and super mellow ones and everything in between. I love it that you're babies have a great relationship!:luv:

Thank youu c: They are best buddies. I thinks it's because she drops food though. Haha.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Arnold is fabulous with the kids but they would lose their arm if trying to walk Arnold right now. We have a harness and working on control!!

swalesfcc

May 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
My EB Suzie was fantastic with kids! I own a family child care so she was around toddlers every day and was taught that they were higher up on the command chain than she was. She was very gentle with all the kids and even went down the slide with them. Our new puppy Bella is being introduced to the kids in the same way Suzie was. She is much calmer around the kids than she is around adults for some reason. Its as if she knows that she can not jump up on them. Of course I am there to correct any behavior that I feel is inappropriate, I am hoping that she will be as gentle as our first EB was!

OP
XxDuhItsPinkxX

XxDuhItsPinkxX

Apr 30, 2012
Reading, Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock
Swalesfcc that's awesome. I don't think I Have ever seen a dog go down a slide with kids before though. Lol. That's too cute. She sounds like she will be -- being surrounded by kids all of the time c:

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I dont know how many times in here I say OMG, but OMG how cute is that! Both precious.

Otis loves kids, yesterday I took him for a walk and a boy on a bike was riding down the other side of the road and stopped - and got off his bike to fix his brakes - Otis sat down and whined, all he wanted to do was have the little boy play with him. I could not get him to budge an inch until the boy was back on his bike and down the road and around the corner out of sight....

Members online

No members online now.