Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=4924]wienerdogfan[/MENTION] Tootsie is wicked cute!!! I love the picture with the ball in her mouth!!

[MENTION=3820]tlc6487[/MENTION] Those attachments didn't work, you can add pictures using the 'insert image' button that is in the text box, it looks like a little window with a tree. Would love to see pictures of your gang of dogs! :D

tlc6487

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Trooper
Let's try this picture thing again...LOL!!!

Trooper
IMG_2311 - Copy.jpg

Chip
IMG_2563 - Copy.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Omg I love these babies! You really have put much thought into this, I think that is the best part. When the time comes you will be so happy, the wait will have been worth it for sure! Welcome aboard! Dont have a dachshund but I was terrified when we brought Mugsy the pug home at 8 weeks. I knew Cutty would squish him or something. Nope. He did however slobber him a bit much for a couple days. He literally was soaked, it was funny. They are best friends to this day although thier play has mellowed, they both went crazy wrestling for a long time.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Can you imagine the holiday cards you'll be able to make with a big bullie and a slick little doxie? Adorable. I'd say start shopping for matching Santa hats or yarmulkes right now....as long as you are the pack leader, it doesn't matter the size of the pack members! They have to respect the behavior you ask for. :yes:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
@winerdogfan Tootsie is so cute!!! I too love dachshunds. My parents have a mini doxie (who incidentally is a long haired dapple like [MENTION=3820]tlc6487[/MENTION]'s Chip!) named Coco. She was about 9 months when we got Chunk, he was 2 years old. They hit it off from the beginning! He tends to be in charge but he's so gentle with her! When she wanted to play and he had enough, he would either ignore her or gently put his head on her belly (she always lays down and wriggles in front of him to try to get him to join in) as if to say, "no more". They are best buddies (we are over there very often). So I'd say however you do it will be fine!

Here they are in their Halloween sweatshirts this year (usually I dress them up but being pregnant, I just didn't have it in me this year)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337341592.477014.jpg

Just hanging around
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337341879.473447.jpg

Halloween two years ago (Coco hadn't learned "sit" at that point. My parents weren't in a rush to train her. Lol)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337342014.951694.jpg

Chunk's birthday last year
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337342671.696147.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't have any great pics of them because they won't sit still at the same time! Typical. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
W

wienerdogfan

May 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
You have all made me feel so good and I love the pictures!!! As you can tell I am so excited but very willing to wait because I am enjoying my Tootsie. Tootsie is a sweetie pie with us and she will enjoy another dog if it is calm, they can smell each other, and then it can go away. Her playing days are over. She does enjoy a good game of ball though. If her food or her bone is around though.... CLEAR OUT.... She will go after any animal that comes near. She once attacked a seventy five pound Australian Cattle dog over her bone. It wasn't savage but she did lunge underneath the bigger dog and started nipping at it's legs. The bigger dog, thank God was a sweet dog and she sat on her...end of fight. Tootsie was left a little squashed, her dignity a little hurt, but no worse for the wear.:hahaha:

PS... I'm going to continue to be an active member and ask questions and join into conversations. Thank you all.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a friend with 4 Cane Corses (Italian Mastiffs), a lab and a Dachshund (Lucia).... guess who rules that pack??

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.