Bully kisses.....

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Molly is more of a 'pin you down and lick your face off' type of kisser. The worst is right after she's had a drink of water.

She also likes whiskers... The less I shave the more of an aggressive face licker she becomes. It must tickle her tung.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] Mugsy isnt into kisses either. I force kisses on him and he has the attitude of "awe ma why?!?!" Very rarely will he lick my face at night but I think he is more thinking of grooming me rather than kisses. BUT I will take what I can from him. lol Cutty gives them as he wishes but if you ask for a kiss he grumbles. If you keep persisting he will eventually just do a fast hit in the mouth as if to shut me up. haha BUT he does give a good hug, not as good as Miila tho. Her hugs will knock you over. hahaha I love all the responses!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Rook loves kisses! He will lick your face all day if you would let him. I thought it was a normal OCD bully thing until we went out of town and he stayed with our breeder. When we picked him up she was like, wow he really loves faces. I thought, oh were we supposed to teach him not to do that? Cause I think it is adorable!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Raven tends to jump up and get all in your face, for hubby and the gang she likes to lick their face and ear (she tries to snatch off an earring in the process), for me she comes up like she is going to be hugged, gives me the big lip and googley eyes and then lays her closed mouth against my cheek. I love it. I am not big on slobber or being licked so her kisses are just right. She melts my heart. She just lays her head there like that and waits. When I am laying down at night to go to sleep she comes over and just lays her head on mine. She smothers me but I do so love it.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I don't allow Tank to lick me directly in the face, but he can lick under my chin and will until I make him stop. He will climb into my lap and sort of pin me and just start kissin'. It is so sweet! He actually has a look of endearment on his sweet face :) Gosh, I <3 that pup!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva will lick our face when we put our cheek near her and Stella (who is not the brightest crayon in the box) just sits there haha!!!

Staff online

Members online