Bully kisses.....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How does your bully kiss? Cutty just his me with his mouth for kisses, sometimes adds in a lick here or there. Miila however is a big hugger and loves kisses. So much so that she just throws her open jowls all over my face. Never had a pup so happy to let a loose jowl rest on my face before. I love it. What kind if kisses do you all have? Would have made a pool out of this but don't know how on tapatalk. :confused::rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake acts like he's going to give you big kiss..then at the last second..he jumps into your lips..with his teefers! My hubby has gotten more than a few fat lips this way. Me..I know better..:ROFL:

Im pretty sure Jake wants to eat us....:yes:

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Jake acts like he's going to give you big kiss..then at the last second..he jumps into your lips..with his teefers! My hubby has gotten more than a few fat lips this way. Me..I know better..:ROFL:

Im pretty sure Jake wants to eat us....:yes:

haha - I think Otis wants to eat us too! I try and teach him with his stuffed duck - I kiss the duck then I have the duck kiss Otis - he's getting it but still nibbles the nose and ear on his way to the kiss.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
haha - I think Otis wants to eat us too! I try and teach him with his stuffed duck - I kiss the duck then I have the duck kiss Otis - he's getting it but still nibbles the nose and ear on his way to the kiss.

Yup! Nibbling now...murder as soon as Otis gets a chance! :laugh:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol w have been hit with more than a few Cutty teef while he kissed us. In fact miila cut my lip the other day with her fang. She is usually more slobbery but gets so crazy sometimes. Becky maybe if you let Jake chew on something random he wouldn't want top eat you? :lmao:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks will kiss (lick) your face till you tell her to stop.....

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh yes, how many times... wow having 3 to smooch it is constant. That and then the kids, haha my lips should be tired. ;)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian and Remy will lick the skin off your face if you'd let them, but Oliver does the mouth on your face thing. He just comes up and his favorite place to place his snout is in your eye socket and just leave it there for awhile!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bre will give a big ole lick up the side of my face if I let her! Tank isn't much of a kisser but when I get home from work he smashes his face into my leg...he's odd :)

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Schultz likes to give his version of the wet-willy ....snuggles into my neck like he might kiss my cheek but then sneaks his big ol'tongue into my ear instead....he's a weirdo.....

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My bullies "allow" me to kiss them by putting their faces near me. BabyGirl is the only one who actually "thrusts" her face at my hubby trying to lick or kiss and is so excited she doesn't know what to do first! As soon as he sits down she accosts him by jumping up on him and acts all giddy and stuff. It use to scare him but it's so obvious that she adores that he now gives in and gives her lots of hugs and kisses her on the forehead. :inlove:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Katara does the open mouth kiss thing and has given us bruised lips :S Aldo is very gentle with his kisses and licks until you tell him to stop.. Sweet babies!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Arnold is delicate at times and kisses us with a quick lick when we put our face down. At other times, like today, he jumped onto the sofa onto my lap and devoured me!!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online