Elk Antlers from May auction

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hello fellow bully parents, I have a couple of questions. I bid and WON! the elk antler, does it need to be treated in anyway way before Lola can have it? Also, I don't remember giving a mailing address just paypal info. And I haven't seen the antler yet, my question is what did I screw up??? Thank you in advance for not laughing me out of the forum!....I hope:begging:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi there. The antler does not need to be treated, just unwrap and off they go. :up: I see that she has your address so it probably just hasn't been shipped yet. You're good to go. :up:

I'll tag Lisa @desertskybulldogs just in case.

Edit: I see that Lari posted the antler so [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] would be shipping them. I believe he was doing that this week.

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No need to worry, if we laughed people off the forum for every question I would have been gone years ago. :lol: hope your baby loves them as much as mine do. ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hello fellow bully parents, I have a couple of questions. I bid and WON! the elk antler, does it need to be treated in anyway way before Lola can have it? Also, I don't remember giving a mailing address just paypal info. And I haven't seen the antler yet, my question is what did I screw up??? Thank you in advance for not laughing me out of the forum!....I hope:begging:

Nope, you did everything right! It takes a few days to get all the payments, your shipping address is in your paypal payment. I think everyone will start getting their items this week, depending on where they live :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Actually I am the one in charge of organizing shipping items here, and I work a full-time job, and am pretty much brain dead when i get home at night, so this sorta thing gets done on weekends in my "spare time".
They will be be boxed up Saturday or Sunday and Bruce will mail Monday :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Actually I am the one in charge of organizing shipping items here, and I work a full-time job, and am pretty much brain dead when i get home at night, so this sorta thing gets done on weekends in my "spare time".
They will be be boxed up Saturday or Sunday and Bruce will mail Monday :)

And....Monday is THEE day of the week that Brucie's NOT brain dead!

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Oyyyyyyy..my side hurts!!

Heyyyy Brucieeeeee.......:D. [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
​Why.... I OTTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................ :nhl::perturbed::warning::guns::punish: :nhl::perturbed::warning::guns::punish: :nhl::perturbed::warning::guns::punish:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.