Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vacation

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Vacation

I just saw a new thing on the news..it's called Petvacay...it's private homes that take in pets so they don't have to go to a kennel. It's an actual business that is all over. Get personalized great care ..lots of exercise and are a temporary member of their family. Said they are about half the price of a kennel. Might see if there is one in your area.

We always use a petsitter. She stays at our house and keeps our routine with our dogs and cats. Also, we like having someone here when we are gone. Ours used to ork at our vets nd I'd this as a IDE job. She got such a following that he was able to quit her job and has a great business now! You might ask at your vets office if anyone does pet sitting..

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Beefy
    Likes (Received)

I am always so afraid to leave Beefy anywhere that I have a friends niece stay at my house. She's a vet tech and Beef loves her. Do you have any friends that may be willing to be a "nanny"?

Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

Thanks everyone! I am going to have to look into all of this, talk to the vet and friends maybe someone will be willing to stay with Winston becuase I do like the idea of him being able to stay in his own environment!! Thanks for all of the suggestions, I really appreciate it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads