cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm thinking of getting an outdoor playpen for T and F. Something not too big but big enough for them to roam around in. Anyone have experience w/this and any suggestions?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Henny.. My daughter got a perfect one for her golden it's big..like 8x10 maybe..with a shade top and you can take it down if needed. Has a locking gate too. I'll find out where she got hers..but since she got it we have seen them around. Bet you can find one used too..I mean they are indestructible!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
do they sell them for children and husbands ? if so please order me one! :laugh:

just kidding.. we had the octagon one from petsmart but we only used it indoors?

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
ours for inside is for use outside too I think. Its just plastic..but it completely folds so its really portable.
I like the idea of the shaded one though.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Henny.. My daughter got a perfect one for her golden it's big..like 8x10 maybe..with a shade top and you can take it down if needed. Has a locking gate too. I'll find out where she got hers..but since she got it we have seen them around. Bet you can find one used too..I mean they are indestructible!

that's exactly what i'm looking for...something indestructible and big enough! thanks Becky...do let me know :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My inlaws have one set up outside for their pup. Thinking they may have gotten it at home depot. It is chain link with a front gate and just chain link roofing but they used tarps and made it nice and shady for their husky. It is very indestructable cuz this girl has destroyed crates. haha

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Henny..google Midwest Dog Kennels..or crates...link to kennels...=http://mw.factoryoutletstore.com

great Becky! i found one that is 48 inches in ht...that's the biggest one they have which may work out. Not a bad price either. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online