Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your bully have a favorite toy??

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Does your bully have a favorite toy??

My Vegas suckles also. Not as much as Orion. Sunday I took as a "me" day and I sat in my overstuffed chair with a blanket and read for a good 4 hours. Orion sought me out and climbed into the chair with me. She tugged her teddy into the chair also (keep in mind this teddy is bigger than her). She literally sucked on it's foot for over an hour and 1/2. Does Vegas @KMARINO ever have a problem with his breath? If I don't wash "stinky bear" often, her mouth starts to smell.
    O is good about keeping herself busy. She will play with any type of toy. Vegas destroys most toys. He has such a strong jaw. His kong frisbee is one toy that actually holds up. He loves to get that in his mouth and shake his head. I don't know if he likes the sound of it, or the fact that it bounces off and slaps his forehead. Orion isn't allowed to play with her toys when Vegas is around. He will take them from her and create total caos. If there aren't any toys around, Vegas will go take her pink kennel pad out of her kennel......which pisses her off. If there isn't any way to push her buttons with toys, he will go and lay in her kennel.
    They know. They fight and push buttons just like the 2 legged kids.

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@Libra926 I don't smell Vegas's breath when he is in my face, but his stuffed animals do smell after a few days and they get stiff. (YUCK) I wash them every Sunday, he knows they are gone and will pout, when they are all washed and dried and put back in his crate, he will go in and lay down and suckle them again. He has a stuffed elephant that has a trunk that is his fav. he has the nose sucked so hard it is at a pointed form now.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dempsey
    Likes (Received)

Dempsey suckles too. He always his collection around him. I like to read a bit before turning out the lights at bedtime and I always make sure has has his things. When he wants attention, Demps will knock his toy off the bed on the side closest to the wall here he doesn't fit and then stand on the edge of the bed staring at it until I reach down and pick it up for him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads