Guess what!!!!!!!!!!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs graduated from his basic obedience class tonight......1ST IN HIS CLASS!!!! :happydance: We are so proud of him. I have the pictures I promised and a video. The video is just a portion of his test. The non-video part was the long sit/stay and down/stay which he didn't budge on either!!!!!! 167.jpg168.jpg169.jpg170.jpg171.jpg

http://youtu.be/-STRoS6bBYE

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Congratulations!!! I know that's so exciting!! Keep up the good work!

He is a handsome big boy!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Congrats Tubs!! Those pictures are great, he looks very proud of himself! :bravo::up:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Good job. Tubs looks like him enjoying him self too!

fcamargo6thave

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Tubs is such a cute little fella... congrats on the achievement all the hard work is paying off. I see you are in Jersey can you please tell me were did u take the little guy

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs is such a cute little fella... congrats on the achievement all the hard work is paying off. I see you are in Jersey can you please tell me were did u take the little guy

We took him to Kindred Souls in Howell, NJ. It is an hour away from us (we are in Atlantic County), but it is well worth the ride! The trainer is Pete and he is a no nonsense kind of guy. That is another reason why we are so impressed that he got 1st in his class. A friend of mine referred me to him and when I told her Pete was SOOOOOO impressed with Tubs, she commented on how hard it is to get a compliment in his classes and that it was a big deal! They have a website and a facebook page....which now contains Tubs' pictures!!! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.