Guess what!!!!!!!!!!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Thanks so much everyone!!! The little guy is zonked out on the floor right now....he had an exciting night!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm so proud of him.. LOL Seriously, you have done a wonderful job of training him... :):):)

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Thank you all so much!!! I have been really sick all week, so today Tubs and Mommy are laying on the couch together getting some much needed rest!!!! I will keep everyone posted about his adventure through Therapy Training! His trainer also mentioned on what a great therapy dog he would be before he knew we were already enrolled in the class (a different trainer teaches that class). He commented on how other breeds have similar personalities, but you could have 20 bulldogs in a room and each one has their own unique personalities and Tubs....well, is Tubs!!!!! He said that he would bring so many smiles to so many people!!!!! I know he already has as all of our bullies have!!!! :luv:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Way to go Tubs!!!!! Great job, you handsome devil you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEAH!! YEAH!!! great job Tubs... you showed those non-believers you are the ace!

Members online

No members online now.