Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I love this thread! Looking into getting a wagon for the Alzheimer's 6 mile walk this September! I hope I can find something good....but something that's on the cheaper side!!

Tobs31

May 16, 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Sullivan (my angel), Hank, and Ted
DSCN0872.jpg This is hank when we went to a car show in Daytona...it was alot of walking so he was pulled and I walked along side with an umbrella :D

Since then...I found a covered wagon online...it's great! its canvas and it folds up when you are done with it so it travels nicely. Its a little pricy but SOOO worth it..it's called the easy go wagon..if you google easy go canvas wagon a couple come up..the deluxe one has the cover.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
So many great ideas. Now I just need a stroller for both Clayton and Chunk and I'll be set!! Although, once he's big enough I can definitely see them riding together in the ones Kendall posted. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can just see them riding In that together lol. Maybe u could get a double stroller and put chunk in te back

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
I bought Beef a wagon and he hates it, lol. I did see wagons with wood sides at Northern Tools that are wayyyy cheaper than Radio Flyer. I think they have a website.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I can just see them riding In that together lol. Maybe u could get a double stroller and put chunk in te back

I have seriously considered it! We plan on having another child eventually so it wouldn't be a total waste!!! :lmao:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.