Does your bully know his/her bedtime??

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
at around 9pm..Chester is staring at me and it means one thing.. time for bed. I have to go let him out and when he comes in he makes a bee-line for his crate. If I wait until about 9:30 or 10:00 pm, he's snoring like a buzz saw and I nudge him to get up he makes a bee-line for his crate and won't go outside. So, baby Chester needs his beauty sleep quite early in the evening :)

Macksboss

Aug 23, 2010
Around 10 Mack does the same thing. He has to head outside, comes back in and falls over in his crate!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Bed time??? That is all they do all day is sleep.....but Chesty knows when it is time to get up. At 7 am every morning he comes into the bedroom over to my side and wakes me up.... as if to say wake up and feed us.....

arimaeis

Aug 14, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ms. Piggy
Piggy has quickly caught onto the routine here. When I go to bed all three dogs follow me into the bedroom and find their comfy spots be it crates or next to the bed. Within 20 minutes or so she's out cold.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie's bedtime is around 9pm ... she will just sit in front of us and stare. Or go to the corner of the room so that she can stare at us both equally until we give in!!! Being stared at by an english bulldog can be quite uncomfortable ....LOL So then it's everybody's bedtime because she sleeps on our bed!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
they don't know a definite time because it varies nightly. However they do know "momma's going to bed" and when they hear this, Sophie heads up stairs, Abby and Bella go to the back door to let out. Once done we all head upstairs and I try to get on the bed before they do, so to get a spot and covers!!!!I curse my son every time I try to go without them. As soon as I say night to him, he says "momma's going to bed" then he won't have to let them out before he goes up. On the weekends, if it gets to be too late, they just head up on their own, when they are ready. Sometimes Abby will sit at the stairs and bark, like she is telling us "let's go"

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Our furbabies stay up until we go to bed. If they get tired before we are they pass out somewhere downstairs, one of their beds, the lazy boy, one of the couches. Then when Dave and I are ready to go to bed the pups follow and we all go upstairs. My beagle Loki sleeps in her kennel, Samson sleeps in bed with us.

Last edited:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Up until about a month ago, Bear was done at 8pm, trying to get us to take him to bed. Now he goes when we go, we usually go to the bedroom between 9 and 10. He sleeps in the bed with us. I love the snuggles and snores, lol.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha, it sounds like I have some night owls compared to everyone else. The doggies go to bed right before I do, usually not before midnight... I let them out one last time and put them to bed (in their crates) but they won't really put themselves to bed other than maybe doing some snoring on the couch in the evening.

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
I tend to go to bed early around 9 pm during the week because I leave for work at 6:15 am. So on Friday and Sturday nights if I am up later in the living room, he will start staring at me and does his pathetic whimper until I go into the bedroom. He sleeps on my bed. If I am up late reading, he just conks out.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.