Cleaning white fur?

GoGween

Jan 31, 2012
North Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
What would you guys suggest for cleaning Spunky's under belly mainly the skin folds near her vajayjay? We wipe her down after every pee break too!? I'm just wondering what suggestions?

We have a tear stain removal kit our vet recommended for her eyes and though maybe, maybe we would try that?

Don't Fight The Spunk!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bre has a white face and I use hydrogen peroxide every couple days. It seems to keep her white fur white.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
There's a anti-bacterial, anti-fungal shampoo (got it at PetSmart) that I like to use for face folds, girlie parts and boy bits. I use it in their bath too. But between tub times, I run a sink full of warm soapy water and use a wash cloth to wipe everything down - including tummy because they're allergic to grass. Then rinse out wash cloth and wipe again so I don't leave soap on them. Works pretty good. When Bo comes out of the bath, he's so white and clean he GLOWS!

OP
GoGween

GoGween

Jan 31, 2012
North Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Thanks! Yea we wipe her down with the warm wash cloth too, I'm going to look for that shampoo though, we need something to help clean her girlie parts lol.

Don't Fight The Spunk!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You can use peroxide, witch hazel, ear cleaner, anything with adrying agent in it, just keep away from her hole and only use it in the folds.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
For baths we use blueberry facial scrub that we got from CPP to make Tubs' whites nice and white!!!! It smells good too!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Thats a good question. chaos tends to be yellow around his boy part where he squats and pees....?..... Not sure how it happens but it does

Tubs does too. I think it is because he gets too close to the ground! He has a lot of white on him (face, legs, and the entire underside of his body). I take the blueberry face scrub and scrub up his white parts and let it sit while I was the rest of him with regular (dog) shampoo. Then I rinse him good and do it again. He comes out nice and white every time!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.