Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Not quite sure where to start on this story.. I have mentioned before how Tank has this crazy chin obsession where he must, at all times, have his chin on SOMETHING while he is sleeping. I will post a few photo's below of him and his crazy chin resting ideas :D So I am starting to feel bad for him because, for one thing, Tank sleeps on our bed with us. And there have been a few times where me or my bf will wake up and Tank has either his chin or his head on one of our pillows. He looks so darn comfy that half the time we never use our pillows because we don't want to wake Tank from his little rest by moving him over. So I finally gave in and found something online that had dog pillows, handmade, and all the proceeds go to rescued dogs! So I thought that made it even better. So I gave in and bought Tank a pillow for his own head/chin. Is that bad? Because I tell my family/friends these things that I do for Tank and they say I spoil him way too much and that he's "just a dog" but to me he's not he's my son. :hahaha: Anyway I will post some pictures of him with his new pillow when I receive it in the mail. For now, here are some pictures of Tank's chin obsession.

IMAG0154.jpgBryce's Cell Pictures 057.jpg101_1810.jpg002.jpg

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
so cute! I get the same thing from non-bully parents they just don't get it and i don't let them make me feel bad for it. They don't realize how much joy our bullies give us.
the spoiling is well deserved!

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Lol, the one in the car is what Kain does on our couch waiting to be picked up because he's not allowed to jump on his own. Great pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mygirlsmomma

Feb 14, 2012
Lake Stevens
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
"He looks so darn comfy that half the time we never use our pillows because we don't want to wake Tank" Yup you are whipped!!!! But with that sweet little face how could you NOT be? Love these guys!!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
JUST A DOG....... What the......, :eek: This guys are family, and deserve to be spoiled. Looking forward in seeing the pics of his new pillow. Tank is a handsome devil too.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
JUST A DOG....... What the......, :eek: This guys are family, and deserve to be spoiled. Looking forward in seeing the pics of his new pillow. Tank is a handsome devil too.

EXACTLY!!! A Bulldog is not just a dog... they are your child!! Spoil away, I say

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Yess!!! I love all the comments! I am so glad everyone see's it the way we do!!! I totally see Tank as my kid not "just a dog!" I will post pictures soon once the pillow arrives! :D

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=3189]boomsboo[/MENTION]. The way you feel about your bully may not be "normal" to "outsiders" (non-bully parents) but to us you are just the same as all of us!!! People laugh and tease me all the time. Thankfully I have a few bully friends who are the same as us. And even a friend who's the same about her Bassett! I love it. Chunk is and always will be my baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
The chin is one of my favorite bullie parts....it absolutely deserves a place to rest!!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Tank deserves a pillow under his head for all the work he does all day. All that :poo: and :fart: and Zzzzis exhausting!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I would do the same thing. Spolil him rotten and have fun. Can't wait to find out how he likes his new pillow.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Um... Excuse me.... Bullies are NOT spoiled.... they are DESERVING!!!!!!!!! Sheeeesh,,,, some people's kids!!!:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::love:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.