aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Is Memorial day on the 28th or is it the same day as our Victoria Day? @buffalobabie - maybe it'll be easier this way. :)

its the week after victoria day....may 28th is memorial day. things would have to be delivered by fri may 25-sat may 26 for the ride home to toronto :) saturday might be pushing it since fedex/ups doesnt deliver on weekends in that small town (brockway, pa)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I was looking at a magazine I got in the mail that had the cooling mats. I am glad you commented that it is worth the money! I will definitely be getting it for Tubs now!!! Our weather has been crazy this year.....very warm winter, a quick little heat spike in early Spring, but (Knock on wood) it has been comfortable with the window open! This gives me time to prepare for the warmer months by getting him his cooling pad. I also have the cool collar, but I don't think that does all that much for him! In the winter he lays on the rug and in the Spring/Summer he lays on the laminate flooring, so I think the cooling pad would be great for him!!!!!
It's just wonderful. Wilson plopped himself on it last night at bedtime. It did take him a few of checking it out before he figured out to lay on it. He'll lay on it to the early part of winter too. I got the xlarge I think and I'm glad I did.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online