Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: 15 days since Ftse had his cherry eye op

Ftse has still beeen having the bulge but as I said before it goes back in after a while it is not red just the usual pink maybe it is pollen as we have all our winter plants blooming at the moment and it has been quite windy, next time it pops up i will put Ftse in the car and take him to the vet but it usually always comes at the wrong time like Sunday or just when I am walking out the door to work. But whatever it is, it is not bothering Ftse at all as you can see in this photo it looks pretty normal it is the right eye.
    -im-allowed-jpg

Bulldog(s) Names
    Eli
    Likes (Received)

Hope all goes well , my english bulldog " Buddy " has has one surgery in his left eye and all went ( i hope ) well and then 2 weeks later he got cherry eye on his right eye and had surgery on that one too , guess what 16 days later it pop out again and it has been now 10 days since his second surgery to his right eye ... 3 surgerys in 1 month and i am scared to death it will happen again . it has been a very emotionally drained month for me and him ( he is 8 months tomorrow )
    does any one know if this is common? it seems like all i do is worry and look at his eyes :-(

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rschneider View Post
    Hope all goes well , my english bulldog " Buddy " has has one surgery in his left eye and all went ( i hope ) well and then 2 weeks later he got cherry eye on his right eye and had surgery on that one too , guess what 16 days later it pop out again and it has been now 10 days since his second surgery to his right eye ... 3 surgerys in 1 month and i am scared to death it will happen again . it has been a very emotionally drained month for me and him ( he is 8 months tomorrow )
    does any one know if this is common? it seems like all i do is worry and look at his eyes :-(
    Thats a lot of surgeries at one time for a pup! usually the vets will wait on surgery to see if the other pops within a week or so before doing surgery! Since you have had 3 already I would hold off on anything else for a little while! Has Buddy been netuered yet? Bullies dont handle surgery well and if the cherry eye does return try to massage it back in first before opting for any surgeries.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads