Thread: Hi again it's me Bongo again i have a question for my Bulldog brothers and sisters

Real Name
    Frank
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bongo
    Likes (Received)

Default Hi again it's me Bongo again i have a question for my Bulldog brothers and sisters

Hi,

Mom and Dad are at work and I overheard them saying that they were thinking of retro fitting my crate and my brother Louie the pugs crate so they would be one big crate and we could sleep and play together while my mom and dad are gone to work and at night. I love my bro to death and I always want to be around him we never fight and were best friends. Do any of you share spaces with you brothers or sisters hows it working out for you do they hog the bed and fart too much ? Do you start to fight? My brother louie is getting fixed so we wont be doing it until after that and after i'm fully potty trained . What do you guys think, Oh and buy the way don't tell my dad I use the computer when he's gone he thinks i'm sleeping and locked in my crate lol.
    Thanks,
    Frank & Bongo

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hi again it's me Bongo again i have a question for my Bulldog brothers and sisters

Bongo you're a funny bully! Emma would like to know how you like the crate sharing. She's going to be sharing with her bully brother from another mother Wilson soon. Please tell your Daddy to keep me posted ok? If not, I'll tell him you were using his computer.............
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi again it's me Bongo again i have a question for my Bulldog brothers and sisters

I think @Kim Sebastian n Oliver does some crate sharing, lets ask her boys!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Your secret is safe with us Bongo boy! I'm not help on the sharing of space... my two would have fought the whole time, Banks is not good at sharing ANYTHING
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Jake would eat his partner.

How about getting a big crate with a divider..then after a few weeks remove the divider?

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Sorry bud. Can't help you with the crate sharing thing BUT I wanted to warn you.. make sure you delete your internet history or mom and dad will know you've been visiting "those" sites again

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

I did three in the kitchen with it gated off and a crate for each one.-003-jpg-001-jpg-005-jpg-003-jpg all siblings, but, you get the jist of it. I would still give them enough room in case they need to get away from each other. When sleeping, they chose to lay together.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
    Likes (Received)

@Fbjdd, Oliver and Remy share a crate only when no one is home, or just not available to keep on eye on them. They love it!!!!! It's big enough for both of them right now, but if Remy gets to be as big as Oliver when he's done growing, they might have to be separated. Oliver weighs 63 pounds at a year and a half and Remy is already 51 pounds at 6 months. My crate was originally used for a labradoodle though, so I think they'll be fine. Sometimes all three of them are in there if Sebastian refuses to come out or just wants to be with his brothers, but that's only if I'm going to be gone for less than an hour. I think you and Louie will do fine in there together and I won't tell anyone you were on the computer. My boys do it all the time to me.
    Kim, Lord Sebastian, Sir Oliver, Remy Le Beau, and Gracie Lou <3

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

no crate sharing here...each one gets their own 'room'/crate. I only crate them when we're not home or if I'm napping and can't watch them. They require constant supervision lol
    Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Cheerio mates!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

I love it when Bongo gets online.

Bea and Bo can't share well because they barely fit two of them in one crate - but if they could, they would. They switcharoo crates all the time...he in hers, she in his.....

Remove Ads