Hi again it's me Bongo again i have a question for my Bulldog brothers and sisters

Fbjdd

Mar 16, 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bongo
Hi,

Mom and Dad are at work and I overheard them saying that they were thinking of retro fitting my crate and my brother Louie the pugs crate so they would be one big crate and we could sleep and play together while my mom and dad are gone to work and at night. I love my bro to death and I always want to be around him we never fight and were best friends. Do any of you share spaces with you brothers or sisters hows it working out for you do they hog the bed and fart too much :eeeew:? Do you start to fight? My brother louie is getting fixed so we wont be doing it until after that and after i'm fully potty trained :giggle:. What do you guys think, Oh and buy the way don't tell my dad I use the computer when he's gone he thinks i'm sleeping and locked in my crate lol. :please:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:giggle: Bongo you're a funny bully! Emma would like to know how you like the crate sharing. She's going to be sharing with her bully brother from another mother Wilson soon. Please tell your Daddy to keep me posted ok? If not, I'll tell him you were using his computer.............:laugh: :laugh:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think @Kim Sebastian n Oliver does some crate sharing, lets ask her boys!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Your secret is safe with us Bongo boy! I'm not help on the sharing of space... my two would have fought the whole time, Banks is not good at sharing ANYTHING

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Sorry bud. Can't help you with the crate sharing thing BUT I wanted to warn you.. make sure you delete your internet history or mom and dad will know you've been visiting "those" sites again :smoochwink:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I did three in the kitchen with it gated off and a crate for each one. 003.jpg001.jpg005.jpg003.jpg all siblings, but, you get the jist of it. I would still give them enough room in case they need to get away from each other. When sleeping, they chose to lay together.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
[MENTION=4518]Fbjdd[/MENTION], Oliver and Remy share a crate only when no one is home, or just not available to keep on eye on them. They love it!!!!! It's big enough for both of them right now, but if Remy gets to be as big as Oliver when he's done growing, they might have to be separated. Oliver weighs 63 pounds at a year and a half and Remy is already 51 pounds at 6 months. My crate was originally used for a labradoodle though, so I think they'll be fine. Sometimes all three of them are in there if Sebastian refuses to come out or just wants to be with his brothers, but that's only if I'm going to be gone for less than an hour. I think you and Louie will do fine in there together and I won't tell anyone you were on the computer. My boys do it all the time to me.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
no crate sharing here...each one gets their own 'room'/crate. I only crate them when we're not home or if I'm napping and can't watch them. They require constant supervision lol
Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I love it when Bongo gets online. :heart:

Bea and Bo can't share well because they barely fit two of them in one crate - but if they could, they would. They switcharoo crates all the time...he in hers, she in his.....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.