JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma has more freedom now. Sheā€™s 5 1/2 months and has been considerably slower in her crate training than Wilson was (he was 100% trained at 4 months). But considering Iā€™m gone 10 hours during the work week sheā€™s doing great. I shrunk her day crate down two weeks ago and she stopped pooping but was potting around the 4 pm hour (I have a home monitoring system so I know when she goes). This week she went 4 straight days from 7-5:15 with no crate mishaps so I enlarged her crate today. :up: I also took away her piddle pads and gave her crate bed back. Sheā€™s been shredding her piddle pad with her shark teeth - Iā€™m hoping sheā€™s telling me she has her big girl pants on now. :up: She takes herself out the doggie door to potty when weā€™re home. :).

Right now I keep her in a separate crate but as soon as sheā€™s gets spayed and has no more piddles Iā€™ll leave her with Wilson during the day. Not sure if heā€™ll like that, lol.

Iā€™m very proud of her. :luv:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Yay for Emma!!! Karly is so much harder to train than Nigel. I'll take them out and he'll take care of business - she might pee but then she'll wait to poop when we get back in the house...I'm like oh man!!! lol I continue to be patient though and just accept that she's a diva.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yay! Very proud of you Emma! Hopefully you do as well with the extra space in your crate. 10 hours is a very long time!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good job Emma, she's growing up fast.

Fbjdd

Mar 16, 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bongo
Great job emma! Ya 10 hours is really long so I bet she will like the sharing hopefully you can get a crate big enough for them to move and play a little bit while your away.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
:happydance: What a good pup! It took Aubrey a long time to get the hang of potty training, but our patience paid off. She deserves lots of loves for being such a good girl!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Great job emma! Ya 10 hours is really long so I bet she will like the sharing hopefully you can get a crate big enough for them to move and play a little bit while your away.
Our crates are pretty big now, 3'x4' for Wilson and same for Emma. Soon they'll be able to share. :)

So much for day 5 but I'm still happy at 4 days. :up:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Yay Emma!!! 4 days is great! Becoming such a big girl. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION] beat me to the thumbs up guy I was gonna send your way.

Congrats Emma!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online