Scared?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Ah --- I love all the OCD bulldog stories..... LOL

I know! It's amazing that so many of them are so like this!

Bo and Bea are similarly vigilant. The neighbor's patio umbrella is, in fact, the devil and will swoop down and swallow them up at any moment. Thank goodness she doesn't open it much.

Bea has developed a somewhat annoying habit of "worrying" whenever Grandma is banging around in the kitchen. I can go in there and drop the silverware drawer and she wouldn't flinch but grandma drops a spatula or slams a cupboard and the world is crashing down.

OP
jen74401

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Beef was in total freak out mode yesterday. I had a plastic sack on the center island, the air kicked on and it made the bag move around. Beefy went :nonono:. Then my daughter found a turtle outside and brought it in. She sat it right by him and he went ape :poo::poo:. Then he freaked out on my daughter because she was sitting in the floor, in the dark reading her kindle. Poor Beef needs Xanax.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
It has to be a bulldog thing. Dublin reacts to the strangest things and she is so mellow the rest of the time that it is just a hoot to see her. I have to post a video of her when I put a Conch shell near her. We found it in Key West and you would honestly think it was her worst enemy LOL

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Both my bullies are afraid of the ceiling fan. They always look up to see if it is moving, like it's alive. I don't turn it on unless it's an emergency (like when my a/c died last summer). Mr. Wilson will freak out and hide if anything is out of place or new in the living room. My mix dog Louie is terrified of the broom and will run by it as fast as he can or better yet back up and go a different way.:lol:

Members online

No members online now.