Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you i think i will try something else. I just wasnt sure how change his food so much and i have only had him a few weeks will affect him. I dont want to make him sick but i do want him to have something yummy and good for him.

Wait a few weeks before you switch. Just remember you will be going from a gluten filled diet to a healthier diet so the slower the switch the better, there may be some farting along the way, but in the end it will be worth it.

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
We switched Molly (~7months old) over to Fromm 4-star Beef Frittata about 4 weeks ago and she is doing amazing. Her coat is better, her eyes don't water as much, her tear stains are gone, she is no longer the smelliest thing in the house and she is more obedient (ok... everything but that last part is true).

Fromm costs more.. but rather then trying some of the 'lower cost' options and switching her diet around every few months we decided to just bite the bullet and try what everybody was recommending.

We also use PetFlow.. Just get some of their online coupons they do every month.. use the free shipping.. and its not much more then what you'd pay for Avoderm at the pet store.

mosca72

Jul 15, 2011
New Westminster BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Besito
Oh definitely!!! Yuk is right!! :laugh:

If you want what is best, try Fromm or Earthborn. Both can be ordered through petflow, use coupon code englishbulldog , free shipping over $49

A lot of us here use petflow and their prices plus free shipping is so worth it.

The person at petco is obviously not a dog food expert....

I could not agree more. Besito is eating fromm beef frittata and he is smell free and his stool is hard. I know is more expensive but in the long run I do not spend on body odor lotions or trips to the vet to check why his stool was loose. I hope it helps
4ac69695-474c-7fbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
I noticed Meilyr has great poopi when he gets his carrots....snacks on them. I don't think they are really digested but it helps as a low calorie snack and makes him have solids poops.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I could not agree more. Besito is eating fromm beef frittata and he is smell free and his stool is hard. I know is more expensive but in the long run I do not spend on body odor lotions or trips to the vet to check why his stool was loose. I hope it helps
4ac69695-474c-7fbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:ohmy: how cute is this?? :love:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.