Car seat for my Bully

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
She would eventually get used to traveling in the crate. What are you going to do when she's 50 lbs? Do they make car seats that big?

She's adorable in that little booster though....too cute.

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
I really like the idea of that. We usually take vacations once or twice a yr and we're planning on taking ours with us....
Something like that could be left in the car all the time. I would really hate lugging a huge crate to my car whenever we wanted to take the dog somewhere.
I don't know about others vehicles, but I dont even think an adult size crate would fit in my van-unless I put it in the very back behind the last seats..but then I wouldn't be able to see it while driving.
Good idea. I saw amazon carries bigger sizes too.

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
hahahaha Oh....just realized others could probablly lay their back seats down....I have two kid car seats back there so not an option for me! =)

OP
swalesfcc

swalesfcc

May 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
She would eventually get used to traveling in the crate. What are you going to do when she's 50 lbs? Do they make car seats that big?

She's adorable in that little booster though....too cute.

I am hoping she stays around 35 to 40 lbs. Her mother is 35 lbs but if she gets bigger than that i am sure by then she will be used to the truck and can go without her booster and use just a harness. Right now she is just a pup and we leave for vacation in a month so i need to be sure she will be agood traveler! Our last female bulldog was 74lbs. both of her parents were big. I hope to keep bellas weight down so that she can be as healthy as possible.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=4856]swalesfcc[/MENTION] - 75 lb female? Wow!! My Bo weighs that but he's a boy --- a Monster Boy! ha ha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.