Another Stellar Performance!!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
So we had Tubs' 2nd therapy class yesterday. He was doing well, but they are training them with treats. I think he does better without the treats because he is so focused on the treats rather than what is being taught. Our trainer's (Chis) dog was looking for treats and he made the joke that he DOES feed him. Well, Tubs was going nuts looking for a treat and I said, I DO feel you too. Well, some lady had to be a jerk and said NO really! (Real sarcastic). I didn't find it one bit funny and just ignored her.

We have been doubling up on classes, so in between classes I took Tubs outside to pee and someone started laughing at him when she saw that he squatted. Tubs was neutered at 5 months old and never learned to lift his leg. Again, I ignored it and walked away when he was done.

So, this brings us to his obedience class. Different trainer and we don't use a lot of treats! Tubs was star student. He did everything on the first shot! The trainer (Pete) raved about him again and kept going on and on about how impressed he was with how well Tubs was doing. At the end of class we were all sitting there as Pete was going over what was going to be covered during the graduation class. As I was sitting there listening, Tubs was sitting in front of me watching me. Pete stopped what he was saying and commented, again, on how impressed he was with how attentive Tubs was. I don't know how the others in the class are taking all of this attention Tubs is getting, but I don't care. He IS doing a great job and should get the attention for it! :p

Next Monday is graduation from obedience class and his 3rd therapy class! Updates to come!

(Do we have an icon on here of a smiley face that does the cabbage patch??? If not we need to get one......this thread needs one!):yes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yay .... Tubbs is THE MAN :bigboss:

And as for those total arse-holes in the therapy class ... well they can just go put their heads where the sun don't shine .. as my mother says .... :whistle:

No ... really ... she says that .... :no:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Good Job Tubs! :dancing: Dont you worry Brutus is 11 months and still squats! No shame at all a real man doesnt need to lift their leg! :heart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yes .. I should add that none of my boys lift a leg and Bear, my black lab mix, is now 4!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So proud of both of you, the hard work is paying off!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
sounds like Tubs is a star pupil. I think the others are just jealous. Watson usually squats to pee and I prefer it that way.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Way to go Tubs! Sounds like he's putting a good name out there for bullies :) And just fyi...Tank squats too! LOL

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:bravo: Tubs!
And I have no idea what you mean by cabbage patch smiley's???

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
YAY Tubs...Seriously all my boys squat and one of them is a year and a half

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online