How long did it take for your baby to be fully potty trained?

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
Ulysses is almost 10 months now, and he still pees sometimes inside his crate, sometimes a little "just to mark" and sometimes a big pee. But he stopped having accidents (pee) inside the house about a month ago. He was doing it A LOT (specially on the sofa :cursing:) between February and March, but in April it suddenly stopped. He never ever pooped inside the house though. I think the first year is just normal for them to have accidents.

Darasue

Feb 7, 2012
Memphis, TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Puckingham
Puck is peeing in his bed in the middle of the night. He does really good thru-out the day, but he will pee in is bed and lay right there in it like he doesnt even notice it. I really don't know what to do to break this habit. He is 7 months old now and is really good about telling us when he has to go, but he doesnt do anything to let us know that he has to go at night!! Should I just set my alarm to wake up at certain intervals to take him out?

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Otis is pretty good - he is officially four months old today - I also work during the day but I am very lucky in the fact that my Mom or sister stop in 1/2 through the day to let him out to pee and poop. At first he would pee in his crate between the time they left and I got home, now he has no more pee accidents in crate. We were taking him out at night but now he sleeps right on through....best of luck to you! Raven is absolutely gorgeous.

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
She seems to be back sliding a bit these days. I take her out regularly when I am home, but sometimes she just does her thing. When I take her out she goes pee and will walk around then go back inside. A little later she poops. She is currently suffering from the weather is beautiful and there are lots of things I want to see, sniff and lick. Driving me batty :sense:. This weekend I cleaned tons of accidents in the house (lovely mother's day gift to me). She hadn't peed on the bed in forever and then this weekend she peed on my bed. So it's back to being in the crate at night. That instance I think was my son's fault. She was in the man cave with him, watching him play games and he brought her up to me. She was kind of fighting him to come up. If he had walked her I doubt she would have peed on the bed, but she could have woken me like she usually does, so that excuse kind of doesn't hold much water (no pun intended). She has been very good about that, if she is asleep on the bed and needs to pee she usually wakes me. A bit frustrated but I am going to keep going with her.

Members online

No members online now.