David Letterman - Stupid Pet Tricks: Rocking Bulldog

Infinite1

May 4, 2012
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Hey everybody,

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section. I was watching Letterman a few days ago and caught the segment "Stupid Pet Tricks". I thought it was so cute and hilarious that I just had to share with you all. I wonder if it's any member on this forum?

[video]http://www.cbs.com/thunder/player/tv/player.php?pid=jaFlXvPow__6B_FMfzRMFp_6TipkvDon&wi dth=487&partner=tvaffil_kdlh[/video]

OP
Infinite1

Infinite1

May 4, 2012
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Thanks! Yes, he was awesome...I love how well behaved he was and didn't even nip when Letterman lifted his mouth flap up. If it was my dog he'd want to nibble on my finger. LOL...

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
That was hilarious and Gabe is so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for posting that :)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Thanks for posting that! That was hilarious! How cute was Gabe, and so well behaved!!:luv:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
i love gabe!!! he's the cutest thing and those are some great tricks!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw how awsome. i would never have believed a bully could do that with out seeing it. thanks for posting it

OP
Infinite1

Infinite1

May 4, 2012
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
You're welcome everybody...I saw that and couldn't resist sharing. All his other tricks are amazing! I never knew a bulldog could do an agility course. I walk Spike around a small lake in my neighborhood (less than 1/4 mile..i believe) and he's like "gah! enough!" Hahah

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I have Gabe (and Cheryl) on my Facebook. She is such a wonderful trainer. Make sure you find Gabe's website and watch some of his other stuff. I think Letterman truly liked Gabe. :)

OP
Infinite1

Infinite1

May 4, 2012
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
I have Gabe (and Cheryl) on my Facebook. She is such a wonderful trainer. Make sure you find Gabe's website and watch some of his other stuff. I think Letterman truly liked Gabe. :)

The website I found was Gaberocks.com and it did show quite a bit of his tricks. It must have taken quite a bit of time to teach just one trick. How old is Gabe? He is such a well behaved bully.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He was also in Americas got talent last year, he got pretty far too :).

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.