Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
English Bulldog News has set up a chip in to help pay for Aubrey's Surgeries. For those who do not know, Aubrey went to the rainbow bridge and had several surgeries trying to save her that cost over $8,000

Here is the Chip In link with the whole story:

http://englishbulldognews.chipin.com/aubreys-surgeries

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
This made me cry =( So sorry for your loss. I had a somewhat similar experience with a horse we took to Auburn, although she died on the way before we even made it there.

I wish I could give more.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
this breaks my heart and i will be donating when i get paid friday. i cant even hardly read it.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Every little bit helps, I know, and I just wanted to pay some of it forward for all the EBN gave me with Remy's chip in!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I wish I could help more but I do know that every little bit helps. Also know too that Aubrey and her courage and fighting spirit against such odds really touched so many hearts here. :heart: Aubrey

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I also paid it forward a bit. You guys have helped so much with Gracie. I wish I could do more.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Our hearts are opened to Aubrey and her story, lets all give what we can and open "the pocketbook" a little.

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
im glad you have this set up, i couldnt imagine what they are going through. i wish i could donate more then i have but hopefully all together we can take care of this for them.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
you asked, and it is done. I would love to do more if I only could.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Thank you all so much for everything everyone at EBN has done for us. Also, thank you for all your prayers and positive thoughts during this hard time. I am amazed at how wonderful this community is and how well they pull together to help one another out. We appreciate it more than you know.

We loved Aubrey with all of our hearts. She will never be replaced and will always be missed. I really didn't want another English Bulldog at first, but we talked and would love to honor her by getting another bully in a few months. We already decided her name: "Aubie" (after the Auburn mascot), which was what we almost named Aubrey (I wanted Aubrey and you know us ladies usually get what we want, lol). She secured our love for bullies and will always be in our hearts. If anyone comes across any baby bulllies in the coming months near Alabama, please PM me; I want to make sure we use a good breeder and I know the EBN family can point us in the right direction.

It may take us a while to get there, but hopefully one day we can fill our home with another bully to honor our sweet baby and ease some of our heartache. :cry:

Again, thank you all SOOO much for all you've done for us. We may not have a bully right now, but we will always be a part of this community because of the wonderful people in it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online