If you can, let's help Aubreysmom

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
My heart goes out to you. Your story made me sob the entire time. I have been there with a sick pup and not knowing what to do. I only wish it would have turned out differently for you. Aubrey will be your angel from the Rainbow Bridge and will watch over you the entire time!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I am so sorry for what you and Aubrey went through...it's heartbreaking but I hope your heart will be mended in time and you'll remember the good times with your bully. :(

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
Count me in. Can't do much, but considering what you have been throuugh, you deserve all the help you can get

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I have a silly question. When you get to the chip in story it says to click the "chip in" button to donate. Where the heck is the chip in button?! Do I have to make an account to sign in with?
I definitly wanna help!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I have a silly question. When you get to the chip in story it says to click the "chip in" button to donate. Where the heck is the chip in button?! Do I have to make an account to sign in with?
I definitly wanna help!

You sign in with a paypal account

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Done .... wish I could help more!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I donated....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you all so much for everything everyone at EBN has done for us. Also, thank you for all your prayers and positive thoughts during this hard time. I am amazed at how wonderful this community is and how well they pull together to help one another out. We appreciate it more than you know.

We loved Aubrey with all of our hearts. She will never be replaced and will always be missed. I really didn't want another English Bulldog at first, but we talked and would love to honor her by getting another bully in a few months. We already decided her name: "Aubie" (after the Auburn mascot), which was what we almost named Aubrey (I wanted Aubrey and you know us ladies usually get what we want, lol). She secured our love for bullies and will always be in our hearts. If anyone comes across any baby bulllies in the coming months near Alabama, please PM me; I want to make sure we use a good breeder and I know the EBN family can point us in the right direction.

It may take us a while to get there, but hopefully one day we can fill our home with another bully to honor our sweet baby and ease some of our heartache. :cry:

Again, thank you all SOOO much for all you've done for us. We may not have a bully right now, but we will always be a part of this community because of the wonderful people in it.

:hug:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I definitly wanna help!

It's in the box with the bar that shows the percentage raised so far, do you see it? Thank you all for helping :)

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I just recently found out about this! [MENTION=3654]AubreysMom[/MENTION] I am so sorry for not being here for you when all this was going on. I do know my friends on ebn were with you every step of the way! I donated to help with Audreys medical bills. I send you a big hug.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I just recently found out about this! @AubreysMom I am so sorry for not being here for you when all this was going on. I do know my friends on ebn were with you every step of the way! I donated to help with Audreys medical bills. I send you a big hug.

You're right, EBN has been a great support system for me and I am so grateful. Thank you for donating. I appreciate yours and every one else's help.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.