Begging

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella begged from day one. I really thought that the "breeder" people food fed her. However is was her condition that just caused her to be very very food aggressive. Still is to a point. Our other girls don't beg too much, only with specific foods.

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
So far Herschel hasn't begged but he stares as if he is trying to will you into dropping it onto the floor.
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ours will not beg, sometimes they will sit and watch us eat but no begging.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
We just finished dinner not 10 minutes ago. The entire time we had Roxy laying by the sink, patiently waiting and Abbyhead by our feet whining and crying and begging. My son called it singing for her dinner. We ignored her until she stopped. Then I gave her some salad. Roxy got the meat scraps :shhhh:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Nigel begs but Karly doesn't. Trying to break him of this bad habit.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank begs but it's mostly begging to be fed. He throws the loudest crazy hissyfit when I get home from work because it's feeding time!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio begs and cries every time anyone eats! He sits with his head on your lap crying!! It's actually very funny, but also pretty pathetic!! Hahaha

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
gregory will not beg from me or my husband, he will sit beside me on the couch face right beside my plate and not touch it. But if he goes to his grandparents house, thats another story. His grandpa always gives him a bite at the end so he sits really close and drools a ton til he gets some.

Pebblesmom

Apr 21, 2010
I agree, thanks to Dad who shares every meal with Pebbles, she begs, whines, barks, and drools anytime we have food. The worst is when you have peanut butter, she goes nuts!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.