Height of your Bully

fonzy13

Oct 2, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Zero
Hey guy's I know Bully's come in diffrent size. My boy looks much taller than most of the dogs I have seen. What is the average height of your dog? DSCN6101.jpgDSCN6304.jpgDSCN6306.jpgDSCN6307.jpgDSCN6309.jpgDSCN6310.jpg

I Luv Madie

May 2, 2012
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Madison
Madie is also tall, people have told me she may be an Old english bulldog which tend to be a little taller...??? I'm not sure if that's true...

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
If I get out the tape measure, they'll both go berserk. (For some reason, they are FASCINATED --- and fearful --- of the thing, all at the same time...)

For EBs (following the ACK breed standard) it's about proportion -- not an actual measurement. Your boy looks fantastically proportioned to me!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
I just measured Watson. He is 15 inches at the shoulders and weighs 60lbs. He is 11 months old. His height has not changed much in 4 months. Here is his profile pic I took yesterday.

IMAG0509.jpg

TitanAres

Mar 7, 2012
Corpus Christi, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan Ares
Titan is 16" at shoulder, weighs 50lbs, and is a little over 6 months old. They say most EB will stop growing in height around this age and will form in other place til about 18 mo.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No idea how long or tall my pups are but Cutty and miila seem to be on the shorter side. But proportioned good I think. Your baby looks beautiful, love that sweet face!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online