Poop

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
How soon after your bully eats does he have to go do his duty? as soon as sarge eats his last kibble he needs to go , just like clock work, makes it easy , no guessing.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bre does that too. As soon as she finishes...we hit the door so she can go do her thing. Tank never asks to be let out to potty ever! He has some amazing power to hold it or something, never has accidents but never has a "signal" that he needs to go out either. I think it has to do with him being on raw, he just doesn't poop that much anymore.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio poops right when he gets up (which is 11:30 a.m) and then right before he goes to bed (around 10).... he eats his lunch after his first poop and then he goes about 2 hours after his dinner!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Mine will usually wait until later to go. Jewel and Bebe will go in the morning as soon as they get up. The others just when ever.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
LOL @ this thread.....[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION]

Bea - must wait until the planets are aligned and the wind is blowing southerly before she'll pee OR poo.
Bo - about ten minutes after the evening meal and first thing in the morning, like clockwork.

:lmao:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson will usually go about 15mins after his meal but sometimes he is a picky pooper and takes forever in the morning to the point of making me late for work. :cursing:

BullDogGunner

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Gunner has changed. I started the gradual change of food from Euk to BilJack. With Euk, he went 10 to 15 minutes after eating, but now that we are on BilJack (65-70% so far) he is not having to go as quick or as scheduled. If his stools weren't like soft serve, I might have kept him on Euk, but I was concerned.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
in the morning right after breakfast, but then they will sometimes go in the middle of the day also, and then sometime after dinner, but not right away.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
We walk Usko in the morning before breakfast, then in the afternoon about three o'clock and the third time late at night. He poops randomly when ever and not every time. He is eating raw, so that makes a difference.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse goes within 10 minutes of getting up and then between 10 -20 minutes after meals.
br 144.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is a one and done girl..... sometimes in the morning and other times right when I get home around 3:45 - 4:00 PM.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.