Fruit

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
No Sarge likes eating his food from his dish....not that he hasnt tried it yet though....Sarge was not to sure of the spoon !!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I have only ever given Ftse Mandarin and he was not to keen on that, but loves vegetables and seafood all seafood prawns, scallops, fish, salmon and even sardines. When we are eating seafood he comes running like a starved bub, I hope seafood doesn't hurt them.
br 144.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
All 3 pups eat any fruit given. Bananas of course are huge in this house. I peel the apples for the girls to eat so they get the skins and anything the girls decide to share. Strawberries, blueberries etc... I have yet to find a fruit they wont eat. Veggies too actually. Aside from lettuce or spinach uncooked. Cutty grubs on lettuce but the others dont "get it". lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks ate strawberries and oranges that day didn't she?

Abby eats everything. It would take me all day to type out a list. BUT, in answer to your question... yes. It's very good for him

Banks took the fruit from you, but spit it out, she may have eaten the strawberry, but not the orange.

Chewysdaddy

Jun 3, 2010
I thought it would upset bullies digestive tract if you varied from their regular diet. I mix in broth or sometimes yogurt with food. Heck,I didn't know seafood and such would be ok.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.