Fruit

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
How many Bullys out there like fruit? Sarge cant get enough, He likes apples , bananas, and strawberries, hope their good for him?

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank actually had some strawberries today! He will eat anything, he's a dumpster! Bre doesn't care for fruits...she will lick it then snort and walk away (how dare we try to feed her a healthy treat?! LOL)

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
gregory has a banana every day with breakfast he loves them! he also had some strawberries today as well. I bought him these freeze dried fruits as well, benny bully bites he loves them.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
The only fruit Gio will eat are apples. Anything else he will not even try! The only veggie that I can trick him to eat are canned green beans mixed with his food! [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] Bre sounds a lot like Gio, I swear he gives me the side eye when I try to give him something healthy!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ours love fruit, especially blueberries, but Buddy doesn't like bananas much.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Zeus loves bananas and blueberries!!! He eats a banana every night before bedtime for a snack!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Watermelon! It's Bea's favorite fruit. Bo eats it just so she doesn't get more of something than he gets.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Bananas and apples are HRH's favorites. We tried green beans, carrots and celery, but those are not.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks likes blueberries and bananas...... Cheli pretty much will eat anything. Nitschke , eh, not unless it had some Peanut Butter, he was a VERY picky eater

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
my hooligans love bananas, apples, oranges, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, green beans, and baby carrots!!!

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Uni love apples. When she was a puppy she would eat the ones that fall of the tree in the yard. She also would eat blackberries and huckle berries off the bush too! Now I give her dried fruit, she likes dried banana, mango, and apples. I can't get her to eat veggies though.

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
ollie and ivy love bananas, blueberries and watermelon.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Banks likes blueberries and bananas...... Cheli pretty much will eat anything. Nitschke , eh, not unless it had some Peanut Butter, he was a VERY picky eater

Banks ate strawberries and oranges that day didn't she?

Abby eats everything. It would take me all day to type out a list. BUT, in answer to your question... yes. It's very good for him

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
Our Gunnyboy didnt care for fruit.....he liked his veggies though....and his cheese...and his cereal !!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.