What is the difference? exactly...

Antoinette

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
grizzly
LOL now that i learned how to post new threads I feel like i have so much to ask! Anyway so im new to this site and I have been getting great advice so i really want to know. I had been researching english bulldogs for well over a year and a half because my fiance and I really were ready for our first puppy. Then we were trying to save up because of them being so costly. And here comes grizzly he is in the add as a Olde English Bulldog and he was much cheaper. Now when i look at him I see some of the english bulldog traits in him like his wrinkly face and short snout and his snoring LOL...I am just wondering what makes him so different?? I love him to death but my desire to still have an actual english bully is still there.

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
from the pictures I have seen, they look taller and bigger. But some of them look just like an english bulldog

OP
A

Antoinette

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
grizzly
Yes he has bulldog features, but his body sort of looks like a pitbull to me? I just hope he starts looking more BULLY as he gets older. He is only 3months so i guess i have to wait and see.

from the pictures I have seen, they look taller and bigger. But some of them look just like an english bulldog

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
from Wikipedia: The foundation of the Olde English Bulldogge can be traced to a mix of English bulldog, American Bulldog, American Pit Bull Terrier, and Bullmastiff. The goal was to create a dog with the look, health, and athleticism of the original bull-baiting dogs, but with a much less aggressive temperament.

OP
A

Antoinette

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
grizzly
Well that makes sense he is all a big mix of bully dogges :) lol thank you!!!!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
The Olde English Bulldogs are bigger with a slightly longer snoot. They have less health issues also. A friend of mine has two and they are just great.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.