What toys do you use?

Spurgeon

May 3, 2012
Middleburg FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rev. Charles Hadden Spurgeon currently, and 3 others before, Lord Chesterfield, Evie, and Dooda
I wanted to post this picture of the three favorite rope toys Spurgeon loves.
Note: Two are my creation. The store bought ball -n- rope was purchased at Petsmart.
PS- If I see my PVC-Rope Toy invention in a pet store, I will hunt you down, whoever you are! I better get royalties at the very least. :0]
Use 3/4" PVC with 1/2" rope ran through and tied at each end. The PVC is nearly indestructible. Downside - He will whip it around and hit you with it on the foot or leg, and even his own head. That's gotta hurt, but then again, not much hurts these rugged bullies. Rev's_Toys.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
deer antlers... kong w/peanut butter and empty water bottles are among the favorites

fcamargo6thave

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
rocky loves cat toys everytime we go to the pet store he goes to the cat toy section but we know we cant get him non of that but i usually end up getting him a kong toy

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Yes...the favorite here BAR NONE is the cheap, flimsy water bottle. That crackly noise makes em go nuts. I take off the label and cut off the cap's ring on the bottle BEFORE giving it to the pups though. And, because the plastic can be broken and ingested -- with some effort --- when the bottle gets too chewed up, it goes into recycling. They're a "one shot" kind of toy here.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.