Thread: Dirty phase??? WTH

Pet Sitter
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Dirty phase??? WTH

How often does she get let outside? DO you have a schedule? I'd make sure when she first gets up, after meals, and another time during the day, at the very least, and before bed too. And keep it consistent. Our guy is awesome in that regard and was crate trained. We have a schedule but the few times he's needed more than that, he will whine to go out.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bulliemommi View Post
    How often does she get let outside? DO you have a schedule? I'd make sure when she first gets up, after meals, and another time during the day, at the very least, and before bed too. And keep it consistent. Our guy is awesome in that regard and was crate trained. We have a schedule but the few times he's needed more than that, he will whine to go out.

I let her out more times than I can count! LOL! I let her out after eating, playing, and any time I see her at the door. I let her out at least once an hour. The problem has been when I am not at home and she is in her kennel. I ended up putting a partition in her kennel to make it smaller and she has been fine. I thought I was being punished for a few days there! But she is doing just fine.

I will call you Squishy, and you will be my Squishy!!!!!

Pet Sitter
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
    Likes (Received)

Awesome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads