What does your bully do when alone

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
SSShhhh!!! Dis is Sebastian, Owiber, and Wemy, wez hijacked mommy's puter.... She finks wez sweep allz day when no one's home, but wez weally fwo pawties, and watch tewebision and eats snacks. By da time wez hear da gawage door opening, wez hab time to wun wickety spwit back to da kennel and pwetend wez been dere allz day wong!!!! If you'z guyz don't tell on us, we'll inbite youz to da next pawty!!!! *snicker, snicker*

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
SSShhhh!!! Dis is Sebastian, Owiber, and Wemy, wez hijacked mommy's puter.... She finks wez sweep allz day when no one's home, but wez weally fwo pawties, and watch tewebision and eats snacks. By da time wez hear da gawage door opening, wez hab time to wun wickety spwit back to da kennel and pwetend wez been dere allz day wong!!!! If you'z guyz don't tell on us, we'll inbite youz to da next pawty!!!! *snicker, snicker*
:ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks will sleep all day ... and when we get home, she is still sleeping

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Grandma complains that when she babysits, she has to MAKE them wake up, get out of their crates to go outside to pee. She has to talk them into eating their dinner/breakfast.

When I leave the house, they each go into their respective crate and they don't come out until I get home. If grandma is babysitting, they are either sleeping in their crates or wistfully peering out the slider to the carport to where my truck should be parked.

So lovely to have such a dedicated fan club. :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online