My bullie and doggie daycare

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Hi Dubbiedog -

The only advice I can say on the doggie daycare is if you do it, to have a backup plan.

Does he get agressive in play with other dogs? The only reason I ask is because my boss left his dog in daycare and they actually called him during the day to come pick his dog up as they thought she was too aggresive with the other dogs.

Congrats on your son heading off to college in August, my son graduates highschool in June and will be attending a local community college here in Maine. They grow up so fast, don't they!?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I too can't be of much help with the doggy daycare. The thought makes me nervous and boarding my baby makes me even more nervous. We did go away for a week a couple of years ago, but I had a very good friend come and stay and house/dog sit for me. I don't think I could ever bear the thought of putting them in a kennel or boarding facility!!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I guess my son who lives at home and will be in college full time and working would be the backup plan, though not a good one I dont' think :-)

Dublin's problem is that she is so submissive and can easily be "bullied" ( no pun intended) even by the tiniest dog. That makes her very anxious so I'm afraid I will get a very different dog upon my return. She is a people lover not a dog lover :-) I think taking her to the facility for just a few hours and see how she reacts will probably be the way I will go and take it from there...

Yes, they do grow up fast :-) My oldest son goes to local college and lives at home, but my youngest is not having any of that so off to NY he goes....... I have some mixed blessing going on here.....

Of course they think Dublin is spoiled rotten and so what if she is? They got their fair share of spoiling and still do not that they would agree on that LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.