English or Olde Englsih?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Brock is a handsome fella! Almost as handsome as my son, who is also named Brock. LOL

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and I'd put my money on him being 100% English bulldog. Daddy is an old english and looks a lot different to your boy. As for his weight ... I'd say that is average for a male english bulldog!! Can't wait to see more pics .. he's such a beauty!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome and I vote for him been a handsome, big EB too! If you want to be sure you can take a dna test.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Looks 100% English Bulldog to me. I understand your curiousity. But English Bulldogs come in all sizes. My Wilson is 75 lbs of big and tall bulldog. Here's a pic of him and his parents. Father is standard bulldog size but momma is a bit taller and Wilson taller than both but then he was the largest of nine puppies. So no surprise he's a big guy.

547998de.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
YOu bought him as an English, his papers were for an English, he LOOKS English... my guess he is a cocker spaniel... :laugh: Just kidding... he certainly looks English to me, not Olde English. We have a bully meet up growp that we get together with and a couple of English in the group hit 70+ pounds... We also have two Olde English in the group and they are both over 90.

Anyway, :welcome: to EBN. I'm glad you signed up here and hope you enjoy the site. It's quite a family group so feel free to join right in. :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
He looks all english to me too! He is a beautiful boy :) If you check out my album you can see Tank, he doesn't have as compact of a snout as some bullies either. Welcome to EBN by the way!

I have to agree. When I see substantial nose rope, I say EB all the way.

Your baby is a doll boy. I have a gentle giant too. Bo is 15 months old and 75 lbs -- maybe more, actually since we've not been to the vet recently -- that's a guesstimate.

Looking forward to some great Brock action shots!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Who cares what othere say.... he is a bully and very handsome at that.

OP
XxDuhItsPinkxX

XxDuhItsPinkxX

Apr 30, 2012
Reading, Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock
Oh wow. Thank you everyone for all of the replies. I figured as much. Just his snout pokes out more, but he does have "ropes" that go over. Haha. Can never be too sure. People sometimes get one over on ya. But I wouldnt care if he was a baked potatoe, he's still my Brockers.

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]. LMAO. Oh yes he is. Well I was curious. He wasn't registered as AKC or UKC. SO. I had to wonder because CKC and ACA etc will register a poptart as a dog. And you see some mixes that are registered as purebred in the CKC. LOL. But it doesn't matter because we had him fixed and we never planned on breeding him since he is not even close to "standard".

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION]. Oh wow !! Brock is seriously like almost identical to Wilson. Except Brock is more "nosey" and doesnt not have the flat face most bulldogs have. You have a handsome boy there O.O

fcamargo6thave

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Here is rocky he is 3 and half months old he is and olde english bulldogge check out his back leg in the last pic so i think yours is a english bulldog

rocky.jpg rocky in backyard.jpgrocky in backyard 2.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.