Woman bites dog

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
A Lake in the Hills woman bit the family dog after returning home drunk over the weekend, police said Monday.

Analise J. Garner, 19, of the 300 block of Village Creek Drive, was charged with animal cruelty, domestic battery and underage drinking. Police were called to her home around 4 a.m. Sunday after neighbors reported loud screaming and pounding, Sgt. Mike Smith said.

Police said Garner scratched and hit her 37-year-old mother in the face and also bit her on the right hand. Police said the family’s 80-pound English bulldog had three bite marks on its back. Puncture marks were visible against the dog’s white fur, police said.

“The bulldog finally did bite her back in self-defense,” Smith said. “There were no charges against the dog.”

However, because Garner received medical attention for the dog bite, Smith said the incident was reported to the village’s animal control department.

Garner was released Monday from McHenry County jail after posting bail on $3,000 bond. She is due in court again on May 23. Neither she nor her mother could be reached for comment.

http://triblocal.com/lake-in-the-hills/2012/04/30/police-woman-bites-dog/

No charges filed against the dog. I'm glad they pointed that out in the story.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
what the???? i'm appalled - poor bully!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Lol no kidding this girl is insane who bites their dog? I have advisement been bitten by my previous bulldog and I gotta tell you OUCH and it wasn't even a full force bite. Hate to say it but I hope this dog nailed her good.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ummmm.... All I can say is wow. That is bizarre! I think this lady took her alpha pack leadership a bit too seriously....

All kidding aside, that is tragic.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
there's some weird folks out there. Poor bully, I wonder if they checked the woman for rabies. :ROFL:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Who bites anything!? Sounds like she bit everything in that house...what a nut!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online