My Bulldog Dublin has never whined or cried .... anyone else experience this??

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio cries about everything!!! If I'm eating he cries for some, if I'm on my laptop he cries, if I don't look at him or pet him for more then 1 minute he cries, he is such a big baby!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank is a big time talker too! Bre only barks when she is done going potty :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
They look adorable :-) Are they good buddies??? I see you are a dog show judge. My brother in Ireland breeds champion boxers and he is a judge also.
What do think Dublin should weigh at age two? She has short, short legs (that's always my excuse) LOL..

Just so you know, [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] isn't a dog show judge. (don't feel bad, lots of people including me thought they were real titles when we joined)
Most of the secondary titles people have under their user name are computer generated by the number of posts they have. "Dog Show Judge", Feed Store Operator, Doggie Boutique Owner, Bulldog Vet in Training are just a few of the automatic ones.
Some of us have changed ours to Custom ones, but I think only 4 paw members have that ability I think.

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
oh be glad...jameson talks NON-STOP. whining, barking, huffing...each has it's own meaning...

titan on the other hand not a peep...except a very low whine when he can't reach something

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think the "huffing" seems to be a unique bully noise. For Maggie it is definitely an attention seeking noise .. I find it quite adorable!!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
ollie and ivy have never once whined or cried in their almost 3 years of life.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl complain grumbles anytime I'm not looking at her or petting her. Wilson only barks when he has to go outside to do his business and if I ignore him it gets louder and more insistent and snores of course. Other than that they don't vocalize in any other manner. BabyGirl is a bit of a drama queen and will body flail if grumbling doesn't get the desired attention.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh...I forgot...all these BabyGirl's dramatic noises are accompanied by the obligatory "stink eye."

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
they are all so unique. I see you live in WI We lived there for just over a year in Delafield. I absolutely had the best experience and love the people there. Here in Florida now for over 10 years and love the weather but miss my WI friends big time..

I have lived in WI most my life but LariP, my wife, has only been here about 10 years. We are on the west edge of Milw., only a few blocks from Mt. Mary College, in Wauwatosa, if you know where that is. Near Mayfair Mall. sort of.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I do know where Wauwatosa is..... WI such a great place. Now If I could transport the FL weather and the Gulf of Mexico back there I would be in total heaven :-)

Most Reactions