Mack Has Lost A Chunk Of His Precious Nose

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Sarah lost a chunk of her nose in a fight with my Boston. It grew back rather quick if i remember right. I'm sure he will be ok

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG OUCHIE!!! Why oh why did I tell you how to put up a photo??? That gives me the heebie jeebies. Okay I would put aquaphor on that, I think if it is kept moisturized it would heal quicker. [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION]

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Owwieee. :(

MacksNose002.jpg

[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION]

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Aww hope it gets better soon! Definatley keep it moist. I know it's hard to put anything on their face.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Oh poor Mack!! I hope his nose heals quickly. If Matilda was there she would probably lick at it until she is satisfied with it. Sassy sends smooshy faced kisses to Mack, and Ruggles too!! :heart:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea's nose is a crackly mess....and my efforts to put something on it are heroic - but useless. She'll spend the next thirty minutes trying to get whateveritis off of there. I don't want her nose to come off. I'm going to be more vigilant about swiping that stuff on there.

The cat part of the story made me laugh out loud, for the record. I got three cats over here. I can picture that very thing happening here....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my that IS a big chunk isnt it? Cutty has lost flakes before when his nose was too dry. Eventually has always filled in again so hopefully his will too. I like aquaphor for their noses and it promotes healing. Poor baby! :(

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps

​wow, that is a big piece more like the corner. even vasoline will keep it moist. massaged in real good. poor baby. Jack has a problem letting me at his nose and big flakes will come off.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.