Looking to buy my bully a dog house + brush + leather collar

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I also have a rescue, she did have accidents in the house....she's 3....I took her out like i would a puppy even though she didn't have to go that often. I also walked her and crate trained her. It's been about 4 months now and she hasn't had a accident for months inside. I think a crate is the way to go....mine's afraid of the dark.

:2thumbs: to you both! We all know its a tough process potty training and espcially when they are being stubborn :) My Brutus was and still is :)

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
I have found the most important thing about house breaking is the routine. They have to depend on you. Not hope you are going to take them out; if they can't rely on a schedule they will just go wherever. Mine are not perfect, we are still working on it, but morning potty is pretty settled (wake up, eat, walk, = potty ). I still get up in the middle of the night to let one of my dogs out to the bathroom. The other one goes at the 10pm walk. Routine, routine, routine !! I know its diffiult but if the dog goes to the bathroom in the house its the humans fault ! They are the only species on the planet that cannot relieve themselves when THEY want and are punished for it and expected to hold for an entire day. good luck

Members online

No members online now.