Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Gotta love my bullies, a big backyard but they just love to pee right next to the patio... and omg when you step outside the door it reeks of ammonia!! We have tried the sprays at petsmart, helps, but does not last long.

I searched online for a solution, and came up with Sweet PDZ. It is actually made or created for horse stalls, you know when horses pee it is a whole puddle! Called my feed store and picked up a bag, it was about $18.

You just sprinkle it in the area and when they pee on it, it kills the ammonia oder. So far it smells waaaaaaaay better! We live where it is HOT... so nothing worse than pee smell in the hot sun... probably why they like to pee over by the patio lol

Here is a pic of it sprinkled on my gravel.... yeah I need to rake it in still.

Oh the stuff is all natural and not harmful to pets, humans or our earth :) IMG_20120429_143005.jpg

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I have a large section of yellow grass right at the bottom of the deck steps... must remember to find stuff to put on the grass so it turns green.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Lucky for me the pooches like to pee in various areas...lol...unfortunatly they also like to poop everywhere too! Can't just keep it in one spot. LOL

Tigger

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tigger
I took your advise and bought sweet pdz for $19 a 40 lbs bag. I didn't get the results I was hoping for. I searched the internet and found a similar product called "Zeofill" which only costs $15.00 for a 50 lbs bag. As soon as I put Zeofill down where Tigger urinates, the smell almost instantly disappeared. The Zeofill website also states it is 100% Natural and Safe for all and is best product for artificial grass. It says it has been approved by all the manufacturers in the USA.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online