Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio peed on someone:cursing:!!! Yup you read that right, peed on a person!! Yesterday I brought him to watch my friend coach her softball game and I was talking to some people and he peed on someone I know who was sitting on one of those chairs that are higher up and can fold. The lady he peed on just got a Boston puppy so Gio was sniffing her then decided to pee on the corner of her chair/leg! I was mortified, I didn't even know what to do since he has never done anything like this since we adopted him! Luckily I bring wet wipes and towels with me everywhere and the lady wasn't mad at all since she is a dog person and is going threw potty training with her puppy but still it was unexceptable and I could not stop apologizing! Do you think it was because he smelled her dog and wanted to mark the chair?! I need to make sure this NEVER happens again!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
:ROFL:i can't help but laugh but maybe like you said he was trying to mark the chair and missed.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think it was the scent already on the chair... or the person. ..... but, :laugh:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sounds like that is what he was doing, smelled the pup and was marking, embarrassing but funny. Good thing the women was a dog person.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yeah I think he was trying to mark the chair too. So glad the lady didn't mind.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
LOL sign him up to be in the movies...I'm sure I have seen a movie where a dog peed on a persons leg :)

I'm sorry you were embarassed by that but you will look back and laugh some day!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I'm am so sorry but I am with everyone else :lmao:. Better you than me!! My husband got peed on last year by a dog and I couldn't stop laughing.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.