Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse had his cherry eye surgery yesterday, it was all stiched back into the socket, he seems to be doing fine although he is not too impressed with the Elizabethan collar he has got to wear for 10 days. we did try to massage the cherry eye back which did not help with this one, so we aere in a bit of a dilema of what to do, just hope we chose the right way to go. We will know on the 8th May if everything went to plan, keep our fingers crossed it has.
today 016.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I am glad it went well and hope he recovers quickly. There are soft collars that work much better than those darn plastic halos that they seem to trip over. .... just so you know. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hope he has a fast recovery, and glad it went well.

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thank you all, I will go and see if we have the soft collars here in Australia, I hope so it will make it alot easier for Ftse as he keeps walking into everything and almost difficult for drinking and eating without help.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh I'm so sorry for being so late to this. I had no idea your little guy had eye surgery. If you can't find a soft collar please let me know and I will 2nd day air you one. I have one that's not being used.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Poor guy, hope he doesn't have to wear that contraption for very long. :/ Get well soon Ftse!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Poor babe, I think sometimes having to wear the collar is harder on a bully than the procedure! Sending healing thoughts your way :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Speedy recovery for Ftse!

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh I'm so sorry for being so late to this. I had no idea your little guy had eye surgery. If you can't find a soft collar please let me know and I will 2nd day air you one. I have one that's not being used.

Thank you so much, that is so nice of you to offer to do that, only the postage still would take so long getting here we come to the USA each October and November and most of the time we beat our postcards home that we have airfreighted back home. I see you are in Colorado, this is on our agenda for this year.
Ftse is moving around a lot more freely now I guess the poor bub is getting used to it a bit and coming around from the dreaded anaesethic.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I so hate those cones as well. Wilson had to wear one for four weeks.

I had a cat that wore one for two months and boy did she get use to wearing it. She learned to play, eat, drink, fetch and even go to the litter box with it on poor thing.

BettyCone.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you so much, that is so nice of you to offer to do that, only the postage still would take so long getting here we come to the USA each October and November and most of the time we beat our postcards home that we have airfreighted back home. I see you are in Colorado, this is on our agenda for this year.
Ftse is moving around a lot more freely now I guess the poor bub is getting used to it a bit and coming around from the dreaded anaesethic.
You will LOVE Colorado. I'm going to assume you'll be visiting the Rocky Mountains? Hopefully you can add Estes Park to your list while here. It's a beautiful state. Well if you change your mind you let me know on the collar, I'll get it out Monday to you. And when you come to Colorado, you can buy me and my hubby a :beer:. :up:

Oh, keep in touch and let me know if there's anything you need while you're here visiting!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online