Remy is out of surgery

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
So happy to hear Remy is doing well. Praying for speedy recovery and a nice long life ahead - bully hugs for everyone!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Glad to hear Remy is doing well and will live healthy life😊

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
glad to hear remy did well with his procedure. he looks like he will give Oliver a run for his money in size.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Bet you can't wait to get Remy back home into your arms! Thanks for the positive update, Kim. Send our love to the sweetie pie!:luv:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:whew:

I love celebrating birthdays with old dogs, yep yep, don't mind if we do. :party:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Yep, I know and when we weighed him Wednesday night and he already weighs 50#, I was a little concerned, but I know I'm not over feeding him and he is still a puppy and growing. Lisa's also reassured me that he was always the biggest puppy and he def loves to eat. He gets 2 1/2 cups of dry kibble a day, plus whatever scraps he snarfs from Oliver and Sebastian's bowls when they are done, which is not much, believe me. I'm not a big "treater", so occassionally they will get 3 or 4 green beans and a baby carrot or two, but probably only once or twice a week.

Sebastian is only around 40 pounds, but he's also much smaller in stature as well.

I think Remy is going to end up looking more like Oliver based on what Lisa has said his dad looks like and I've seen pictures of Molly.

Kim, I know what you mean about big boys. Ruggles weighs 65 lbs., he is long and tall. When he was a baby his breeder raw fed her show dog. Ruggles figured out when he bit show dog's lip he would throw up some of his meal and Ruggles would scarf it down!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Phewwwwww. Glad he is back to his playful self and happy that you will have him home in no time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
another update: Kendra called me again and said he's fully awake and doing his little side wiggle and wants to play. She also asked if I wanted to put him on beta blockers like I have Sebastian on even though they are both asymptomatic at this time and there is no definitive proof that they will prolong their lives, the beta blocker will help their hearts function better. I say any little help is better than nothing.

I agree with you Kim, it is worth trying. I cannot wait until he is home with you tomorrow. What is post op care going to be like? Give him a big kiss from me!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.